We welcome you and your comments on the Northeast Air blog and social media channels.
These sites are intended to inform and engage with the fans, friends, family members, and other businesses, entities, or interested persons of Northeast Air.
You are encouraged to submit comments, questions, and concerns, but please note this is a moderated online discussion and not a public forum.
Once posted, Northeast Air reserves the right to delete submissions that contain vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, or comments we deem to be offensive or disparaging.
Further, Northeast Air also reserves the right to delete comments that:
- Contain spam, advertising, solicitations or include links to other sites;
- Are clearly off topic or disruptive;
- Are obscene, vulgar, or sexually explicit. This includes masked words (***), acronyms, and abbreviations;
- Are chain letters, pyramid schemes, or fraudulent or deceptive messages;
- Promote particular services, products, or political organizations or campaigns;
- Infringe on copyrights or trademarks;
- Advocate illegal activity;
- Violate any policies of Northeast Air.
Please note that the comments expressed on these sites do not reflect the opinions and official position of Northeast Air.